Selecting OnlineOpen when Institution / Funder is Paying the Article Publication Charge (APC)

Version 8



    How do I select OnlineOpen when my institution/funder is paying the Article Publication Charge (APC)?




    When logged in to your Author Services Dashboard, any articles that can be made open access through OnlineOpen will appear under the section “ALL ARTICLES”. Click “SELECT ONLINEOPEN” on the individual article record and you will be taken through a step-by-step process where you can select your research institution/funder and request that your OnlineOpen APC is covered by their Wiley Open Access Account.


    View step-by-step instructions on our How to Order OnlineOpen page.


    If you are arranging payment yourself, see “Selecting OnlineOpen and paying for the Article Publication Charge (APC) myself” .


    If your institution/funder doesn't have a Wiley Open Access Account, but will be paying your APC, then you will need to arrange payment as outlined in the "Selecting OnlineOpen and paying for the Article Publication Charge (APC) myself" section. When requesting an invoice you can include contact/billing details for your institution/funder.