As the administrator, how do I generate a report in LPI Online?
Here's how to generate a report in LPI Online.
- From the Homepage, click the Reports button
- Select a report type by choosing the relevant radio button. (Note: LPI 360 and Student LPI 360 offers Individual Feedback, Reassessment, and Group Reports; LPI Self and other assessments offer only Individual Feedback Reports)
- If you're generating an LPI 360 or Student LPI 360 Individual Feedback Report, you have a choice of report formats (PDF, CSV File, or LPI Scoring Software.) Select the relevant format radio buttons. If you are generating a report for another assessment other than LPI 360, or if you are generating a Reassessment or Group Report, you can only select PDF
- Click the Next button to move on to the Request Reports - Select Assessments screen.
- In the bar on the left of the screen, click the name of the Folder that contains the assessment you want to generate a report for.
- The system will show all completed assessments, along with Observer completion count and if a Manager has completed their feedback. (If more that one Manager has responded, the system will not show the count, just Yes/No. Only the administrator has access to this view.)
- When you've found the assessment(s) you want to generate a report for, click the check box(es) next to those assessment(s) to select them. (The system will allow for up to 100 Leaders for Individual Feedback and up to 1000 Leaders for Group Reports at a time. Adding more than this will produce a warning.)
- A Selected Assessments area will appear at the bottom of the screen listing any and all assessments you've selected. Once you have chosen all the assessments you want to include, click Next.
- You will now have the ability to customize your reports. The step is optional. Options include adding cover text, right and/or left logos that will appear on the bottom of the cover page, and the option to add/remove sections from appearing on the generated report. Once finished, click the Next button.
- On the Request Reports - Confirm screen that appears, click Confirm. For LPI 360 only, you will have the option to request reports in English, Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, and Simplified Chinese. After you click Confirm, you see a confirmation screen letting you know that your report was generated, and will be given a confirmation number.
Once the reports have been generated you will then need to download them. For instructions on this, please LPI Online - How to Download Reports that were Generated
When you've found the assessment(s) you want to generate a report for, click the check box(es) next to those assessment(s) to select them. (The system will allow for up to 100 Leaders for Individual Feedback and up to 1000 Leaders for Group Reports at a time. Adding more than this will produce a warning.)