How do I create an assessment for one or many Leaders?
Once you are logged into LPI Online, you will need to click on Create Assessment under the product that you want to administer. Then follow the rest of these instructions below:
- Log Into LPI Online.
- Click on Create Assessment under the product that you want to administer.
- Choose the Add Individual Participants/Leaders options, and click Next.
- Click Add a new folder, then enter the folder name and select Save. (Skip if you are using an existing folder)
- Select the folder, and click Next.
- Change the Add Leaders drop down menu to "By Email."
- Enter in the email address of the first Participant/Leader, and click Add.
- Now, fill out the name of the Participant/Leader
- If you are creating an assessment for multiple participants/leaders, delete the email address that you entered, enter a new one and click Add again.
- Once all of the names are entered, click Next.
- Click on the calendar to set both the participant/leader and observer (if applicable) complete by (due) dates.
- Grant access to the additional materials, and enter a report coversheet label if desired.
- Click Add to add existing essay questions to the assessment (if applicable).
- Click on Add Essay Questions if you want to create new Questions (if applicable).
- Click Add Essay question to add a new question to your pool (if applicable).
- Click Save.
- Locate the new Question and click Add again.
- You can order the questions by using the blue arrows.
- Click Next when you are done.
- Enter an additional Message to participants/leaders (optional) and click Next.
- Click on the calendar to set both the participant/leader and observer (if applicable) delivery dates.
- Click Next.
- Review your choices, and then click Confirm.
- The assessment created page will confirm the creation.
Your leaders will now be sent an email on the date that you specified in step 21. If you would like to upload a file of leaders instead of typing them into the system, please follow the instructions LPI Online - Uploading an excel file to create assessments