Ask Corresponding Author to Pay for OnlineOpen in Wiley Author Services

Version 1



    How do I ask my corresponding author to pay for OnlineOpen?




    If you are a co-author and would like your corresponding author to pay for open access through OnlineOpen, you can simply click on “REQUEST ONLINEOPEN” in the individual article record from “My Dashboard” in Wiley Author Services. You will then be taken to a page where you can send a request to the corresponding author to ask them to submit an OnlineOpen order.