How do you use "Advanced Search" in Wiley Online Library?
The Advanced Search function provides options for more complex searching.
To do an advanced search,
- Access advanced search from the home page and click the ‘Advanced Search’ or anywhere on the site from the search box on the top right of the screen
- Select specific fields from the drop-down list (Title, Author, Keywords, Abstract)
- Combine search terms without having to construct your own Boolean logic
- Add additional search line (if needed)
- Choose specific journal, books or major reference works
- Select publication date range
Please note that additional search tips are also available to help you get the most out of your search.