to follow, share, and participate in this community. Not a member? Join Now!
Publish with us
With Wiley’s strong mix of talent, breadth of experience, and technical excellence, we have the expertise to match your society’s needs.
A spirit of active partnership flows through our relationships. We deliver what we promise and work hard to support your society’s goals. Among the services we offer are:
Wiley blends global expertise and resources with local engagement and knowledge to support our partner societies in reaching their audiences across the world.
- 10 challenges that academic and professional societies are facing
- 10 things to consider when creating your Career Center
- 17 things we learned at ASAE 2014
- Actions and insights for societies from our membership survey
- ASAE15 and the treats in store for association executives in Detroit
- A second look at our interview with John Graham, CEO of the world's largest society for association executives, ASAE
- Being a part of the collective force to advance mission-driven societies through sharing and learning – Associations Congress UK 2015
- Career center networks-why are societies and associations still using them?
- Critical success factors for curriculum development
- Eliminating restrictive governance within societies and associations