Wiley, in partnership with the World Federation of Science Journalists (WFSJ) and Association of Health Care Journalists (AHCJ), is offering an educational webinar series for journalists called Science Talks. These complimentary, one-hour sessions are brought to you by The Wiley Network and provide an on-going training option for journalists.
The next webinar, Science Talks with Dr. Peter Halfmann will take place on Tuesday, 24 July 2018 at 11:00 am ET. In this session, Tackling Ebola, media will learn:
- The current situation in regions affected by the Ebola virus and if there is still any danger.
- Where we stand with the research on finding a vaccine and if the latest human trials were successful.
- When the vaccine will be made available for humans affected in regions by the Ebola virus.
- What the future will bring in terms of infectious diseases, such as Ebola.
- How local journalists can better report on infectious diseases including: what they should look for, what kind of questions to ask, what resources they should use.
The webinar will include time for questions and answers.
HOW TO REGISTER?
Science Talks webinars are complimentary to WFSJ and AHCJ members, as well as other science journalists interested in the subject. Register for Science Talks today!
If you are not able to attend the live one-hour session the webinars will be recorded for later viewing on Wiley’s YouTube channel.