What a brilliant week we had celebrating #PeerReviewWeek18 – did you manage to get involved? Fear not, we’ve summarized all our activities below:
- Discover the On-demand Registered Reports webinar with Eric M. Prager (Editor in Chief, Journal of Neuroscience Research), Daryl O’Connor (Chair, British Psychological Society Research Board) and Tahira M. Probst (Co-Editor, Stress and Health) which took place this past Wednesday, September 12th, 2018
- Review The Wiley Network blog posts and register for email alerts.
- Continue conversations around #PeerReviewWeek18 – stay in touch and follow us at @WileyOpenAccess and @wileyresearcher
- Check out our dedicated Peer Review Week web page full of helpful links and resources
- Download two articles about diversity available during the whole of September 2018 as free access - What influences the regional diversity of reviewers: A study of medical and agricultural/biological sciences journalsEditor and reviewer gender influence the peer review process but not peer review outcomes at an ecology journal
- Download the Wiley preprints ‘What does better peer review look like?’‘ and Improving Transparency and Scientific Rigor in Academic Publishing’
- Find out about the Publons Peer Review Awards we are sponsoring
We want everyone to feel they had the opportunity to contribute to #PeerReviewWeek18 – why not discover and continue the conversations on Twitter using #PeerReviewWeek18.
Looking to become a peer reviewer? Check out our hints and tips.
Are you an active peer reviewer? Join over 135,000 Wiley Peer Reviewers on Publons to help you record, verify and showcase your peer review contributions.