We sat down with Chris Graf, Wiley’s new Director of Research Integrity and Publishing Ethics, to learn just how much published research needs a second look.
Listen to the previous episode: “Peer Review is Broken” (Or is it?)
You can listen to this episode and others – including strategies to help protect research integrity and how to get the most out of your member surveys – by going to iTunes and subscribing to the Wiley Society Podcast.
References from the episode:
- Daniele Fanelli, Meta-assessment of bias in science: http://www.pnas.org/content/114/14/3714.abstract
- http://www.pnas.org/content/114/14/3714.abstractHow the Biggest Fabricator in Science Got Caught: http://nautil.us/issue/24/error/how-the-biggest-fabricator-in-science-got-caught
- Resis: https://www.resis-srl.com
- The EQUATOR Network: http://www.equator-network.org/
- Penelope Research: http://www.peneloperesearch.com/
- CONSORT Guidelines: http://www.consort-statement.org/
- Stat Reviewer: http://www.statreviewer.com/