As we usually do, we're closing out the year with our top ten most popular posts of 2016. Take a moment to enjoy this look back and we hope you have a happy new year!
1. 10 Types of Plagiarism in Research
2. So you've been rejected, now what? On appeals in peer reviewed publications
3. Six Powerful Ways to Market Your Book on Pinterest
4. Why Is Peer Review So Important? A Guide to Peer Review Part 1
5. The Top 10 Challenges Academic Librarians Face in 2016
6. You Can Design an Effective Conference Poster-5 Tips for Success
7. Gender Bias and the Peer Review Process
8. 12 Questions From Our Early Career Researchers Publishing Seminar
9. How to Publish Without Perishing: Finding the Time to Write
10. How to Get Your Paper Noticed and Shared
Drop us a line in the comments below to let us know which posts you most appreciated this year.